Medium Round Ravioli Tray L32 x W11.5cm- each raviolo measures 5 x 5cm, makes 12 pieces
Make large quantities of ravioli quickly with these easy to use ravioli trays.
- Either lightly flour or spray oil onto the tray to ensure the ravioli will release from the tray.
- Place a layer of ready rolled fresh pasta onto the tray.
- Put the filling of your choice into each small well.
- Use your finger and a little water around the edge of each ravioli to ensure the layers of pasta stick together.
- Place the second layer of pasta on top.
- Press with your fingers to ensure there is no air pockets in the filling and there is a good seal. If not the ravioli will leak.
- Use the wooden rolling pin to gently roll over the tray, further sealing and cutting the ravioli.
- Once the ravioli has been cut by the tray, invert and remove the finished ravioli pieces.
- Place on a tray of semolina or polenta to dry for a while before cooking.
Material: Cast Aluminium and beech wood rolling pin
Made in Italy
Not suitable for the dishwasher.