Garganelli Maker With Rolling Stick
There's nothing like homemade fresh pasta! This board and stick are designed to make garganelli tubes.
- Roll out fresh pasta and cut into small even squares.
- Take each square of pasta and place diagonally on the board.
- Using the stick, roll up each square so that it forms a tube.
- Remove the tube from the stick.
- You should be left with a rolled up pasta tube with ridges on the outside.
- Place the shapes on a drying rack or tray of semolina or polenta to dry for a while before cooking.
Material: Beech wood
Dimensions: Board L23.5cm x W9cm x D 2cm, Stick L23cm
Made in Italy