Garganelli Double Surface Board With Easy Release Rolling Stick
This board and stick are designed to make garganelli tubes. The rolling stick comes with handy slit, so when squeezed together, will easily release the pasta tube.
- Roll out fresh pasta and cut into small even squares.
- Take each square of pasta and place diagonally on the board.
- Using the stick, roll up each square so that it forms a tube.
- Squeeze the stick and remove the tube of pasta
- You should be left with a rolled up pasta tube with ridges on the outside.
- Place the shapes on a drying rack or tray of semolina or polenta to dry for a while before cooking.
Material: Beech wood
Dimensions: Board L15cm x W9.5cm x D2cm, Stick L19.5cm
Made in Italy